Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, June 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


Monday AGAIN?!!!! Boy, does time fly! When I realized that I needed to plan another menu for this week, I gasped!!! I almost said, I don't have the time!!! But I don't have time to fly by the seat of my pants either, so here I am again! Would you like to join us? Go HERE to join.

  • Monday: Leftovers.
  • Tuesday: Marinated Pork Roast in Crock pot, roasted potatoes, green beans or salad, rolls(?).
  • Wednesday: Pizza/Stromboli, salad, raw veggies, bread sticks.
  • Thursday: BBQ pork sandwiches on homemade rolls, mac & cheese or French fries, raw veggies.
  • Friday: Spaghetti & meatballs, salad, bread sticks.
  • Saturday: Breaded chicken sandwiches, salad, chips.
  • Sunday: (Church Dinner) Crock pot Baked beans, dessert or salad.
And if you glance to the sidebar, you will see that I have posted my menu plan there too!!!

Have a blessed day in the LORD!!!
Heather (O;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great meal plan this week!!

Disney for Boys said...

Everything looks yummy! I will have to try a couple of those recipes, the crock pot one sounds great!

Hope your feeling well!

Tiany

Renee said...

Great meal plan! Have a good week.

Laura said...

What a great week you have here!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

Laura