Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Do you remember this list?...

Here is my task list so far...
Vacuum girls' bedroom, I have maintained it so it is clean!
Fold laundry in baskets.--->DONE! but is a continuous process!
Wash ALL sheets and comforters; hang out to dry.
Make ALL beds up again.
Clean master bedroom & vacuum.
Clean upstairs bathroom, sweep & mop.
Scrub bathtub, showers & toilets.
Help boys organize room & vacuum.
Clean & organize living areas (2).
Sweep & mop kitchen floor, thoroughly.
Clean & organize downstairs bathroom.
Clean & organize laundry room.
Clean stairwell to office.
Clean & organize office.
Plan menu--Mondays.
Finish planting tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, green beans & sunflowers.--->DONE!!!
Load and Run dishwasher daily.
Clean out coat closet.
Go through all childrens' shoes.
Clean out master bedroom closet.
Clean out laundry room closet.
Go through dresses in guest room closet.
Clean out and organize closet under stairs in kitchen.
Clean out and organize kitchen cabinets.
Clean out the refrigerators.
SEW, SEW, SEW, SEW!!!!

Well, I am not doing so well at it this week. I wore myself out last week trying to sew and clean up for company! I am barely catching up and it is already THURSDAY!!! YIKES!!!

I am not doing too well! Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was extremely tired. Last night I woke up with one of those wonderful round ligament pains (yes, again...bananas no longer help) at 2:00 a.m. and finished my night's sleep out on the couch downstairs. Our 2 year old daughter has been waking up every night, climbing out of her bed and joining us in ours. With only a queen size bed that doesn't leave much room for me and my enlarging belly. I guess I am going to have to start sleeping with her in the guest bed.

I am desperate for some extra energy and if you have any extra energy floating around send it to me!!! (O;

Anyway, for y'all that have been wondering what happened to all that spunk and energy last week, it got lost in all the fatigue that hit me Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. If you happen to think of me, please say a prayer for energy and strength. I am planning on starting up school again next week (going until noon each day) and I will be including more things with my two oldest daughters---mostly phonics.

Have a great day & Blessings to you!
Heather

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Do you know what you are having boy/girl? I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I think you are having boy! I was so exhausted with the boys and always had aweful round ligament pains with them as well.

The girls I am extra sick in the beginning but after that I have energy and NO round ligamnet pains. Of course we are all different but if you were like me you would be having a boy! LOL

Not much longer now! I'm excited for you. Oh and rest the list will still be there when you get back to it.

Praying for you!

gentlebreeze said...

oh be easy on yourself....despte ALL best intentions with a big family you will get behind and then catch up and all over again. It WILL be rough after the baby no matter how WELL you PLAN ahead!! Have realistic expectations and know that his this normal!
Hugs to you:)