Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Boy am I CRAZY!!!!



Well, maybe not CrAzY crazy, but just a little overambitious sometimes. I finished planting my tomatoes and green peppers. Then the children and I put newpapers and grass clippings all around the plants to prevent the weeds from growing. That was hard work!!! I am sure that I will pay for that later!!! But the good news is, now it is done!!!! Yeah!!!

I was also able to trace and cut the bodice pattern out for the jumper that I plan to make. I will probably try to do a little on it tonight yet, but I won't get it done. That's okay, it will be there for me tomorrow!

And I just realized that this is my

I am not sure what I am supposed to do when I have written my 100th post. I have seen some write 100 things about themselves, but maybe you, as my readers, can think of something?!?

Have a great day!
Blessings!
Heather

2 comments:

motherofmany said...

I think you should writwe 100 fond memories. That is avery good way to get to know you more without it being something pat like "I like green beans". What has made you who you are?

Love ya!

Audrey said...

I second motherofmany, thats a great idea!

I realized the other day that this Nov. I will have my 3 year blogging b-day!