Audrey asked me today if I thought I was having a boy or girl. Truthfully, I am in the dark. Here are a few "clues"....I don't know what the gender of the baby is, so YOU have to guess.
- The heartbeat has stayed around 140 every time I have been to visit my midwife.
- I am carrying the baby all out front like a basketball, not at all around my sides & such.
- I always carry my babies low, as I am long waisted (short-legged).
- My 2 year old daughter is clingy...every time my girls have been clingy I have had a girl. However, I have not had a boy following a girl. When I was pregnant with my first daughter, my youngest son didn't want to have anything to do with me.
- My oldest son was clingy, just like my daughters have been when I was expecting a girl.
- I get occassional heartburn, but generally can eat whatever I please.
- I haven't had morning sickness at all for a month now.
- I haven't had much energy.
- I have had round ligament pains with all of my pregnancies including this one.
- I have not been craving chocolate.
- I have had fewer headaches.
- I have had anemia and am working to correct that using liquid chlorophyll.
- I have not had much swelling.
- The baby is active, but not extremely rough.
- The baby hasn't hit me in the bladder yet.
- There are times that the baby is moving constantly like he/she is kicking his/her arms and legs.
- I have gained more weight with this pregnancy than all my others.
- Just as soon as Daddy puts his hands on my tummy to feel baby move, the baby stops (usually).
- I haven't had any aversions to cereal and milk (like all my others).
- I have been extremely emotional lately, crying about every little thing.
Have a great day!