Well Mercy & Tiany, Tuesday evening, I folded all of my laundry in the baskets...probably 5 loads or so and I put most of it away. The rest belonged to my boys and I had them put their laundry away. Yes...laundry was all I got completed on Tuesday, but it made Wednesday go much smoother.
- I loaded & ran my dishwasher.
- Got someone to help me sweep the kitchen floor (it is not mopped yet).
- I tidied up the downstairs rooms and vacuumed the carpeted floors.
- I was able to get the bathroom tidied up (but toilet & bathtub still need to be scrubbed).
- I straightened my desk, but was unable to clear it all off (due to all the homeschool stuff).
Although, I washed 4-5 more loads of laundry yesterday, so I will be folding the last two loads up this morning. I then plan to wash all of my husband's clothes & my clothes.
However, one major thing today that is planned is sewing and resting. Friday, June 15th, is our 11th wedding anniversary, so I am going to try to sew something up for that. (O;
I will be making up tomorrow's meal today, also.
Thanks for asking!