Yes, it is that time again....and boy did I have a hard time figuring out what we were having for dinner this week! However, now it is done and I don't have to think anymore. All I have to do is look on my menu plan each day and do what it says! If you would like to join us, go visit Laura's blog at Organized Junkie. It is not too late!
Here's What's For Dinner:
- Monday: BBQ ribs & roast beef, mac & cheese, green beans, breadsticks.
- Tuesday: Beef and noodles, rolls, green beans and corn.
- Wednesday: Homemade Meat pockets, salad, raw veggies.
- Thursday: Leftovers and/or quick and easy meal.
- Friday: Pizza/Stromboli, salad, breadsticks.
- Saturday: Grilled Hamburgers, salad, chips.
- Sunday: Sub-sandwiches, chips, salad, raw veggies.