Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, June 25, 2007

A GIVEAWAY....from Making a House a Home!!!

Mrs. U at Making a House a Home is having a giveaway celebrating her One Year Anniversary of blogging!!!

Here is what she will be giving away (her words, not mine):


- a set of Martha Stewart Everyday Towels (like I mentioned here)...
- a pair of earrings of YOUR choosing from the Etsy shop of new jewelry designer and real life friend, Melissa...
- an autographed copy of "Queen of the Castle- 52 weeks of encouragement for the uninspired, domestically challenged or just plain tired homemaker" by Lynn Bowen Walker that I reviewed here (and mailed to you FROM THE AUTHOR HERSELF!!!)...
AND...
- a 2 year subscription to Victoria Magazine graciously sent to you courtesy of Hoffman Media.

The drawing will be held on Saturday, June 30th...so you better hop over there and sign up so you don't miss out!!!

Blessings!
Heather

2 comments:

Amity said...

I would love to read your birth stories :-) Ugh, I am so embarrassed that I never got back to about the bread recipe. That was when I started to get REALLY bad all-day sickness and I completelt forgot about it, I am SO very sorry. :-(

motherofmany said...

WHOO-HOO! The days to go are getting fewer. How are you feeling? Still having thr ound ligament pains?

Love ya!