Here is a little that I have been thinking and praying on:
I have been suffering from an imbalance of my time, my efforts, and my goals. So I made a list of my priorities and here they are:
- God: Devotions/Scripture reading, prayer/meditation on the Scriptures, quiet/focus & listening to God
- Husband: His needs, his laundry, areas to clean for him: bedroom, office, upstairs bathroom, food/weekly menu
- Family: their needs, their laundry, keeping all rooms clean for their safety, devotions: Scripture memory, sewing girl's clothes
- School: reading, writing, math, science/history, the arts (music/art), P.E./Health
- Cleaning: for husband, for family, for me
- Me: time w/God, serve husband/family, conduct school lessons, spend time cleaning, exercise
I have a garden this year, raised beds... so no tilling, no weeding, just keeping the cats out of the garden and the dogs. Trying to grow tomatoes from seeds again, and realized if they don't get enough light they grow really tall & and become weak. If my seedlings in the house don't make it, I am going to plant April 1 outside underneath plastic milk jugs with the lids off right straight into my raised beds.
So here I go to plan my work and work my plan!