So far, no definite miscarriage...
I've been taking lots of tinctures...staying off my feet as much as possible...actually trying to stay horizontal....
I also have implemented a new system for my children & their "jobs"...
Will tell you more later, but this system seems to be working.
Time is up...off I go, to REST...ugh...
Welcome and Blessings!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
So far, no definite miscarriage...
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sometimes God throws you a curve ball. You plan and you plan, but He has other plans...
Here is my curve ball...
Last Tuesday, after having what I thought was my cycle, I found out that I was pregnant. Great news, I know, but that's not the curve ball...
I started spotting Monday night (before Tuesday), decided to take a pregnancy test...positive, spotted on and off all last week. Began taking ginseng (to raise my progesterone level) & vitamin E (supposed to be helpful with a threatening miscarriage)....and it helped, by Saturday the spotting had stopped. I went to church Sunday...everything still clear...but at church I began having pinkish discharge again. When I woke this morning, I had bled a little in the night...dark red...ugh, enough to make me worry again.
So I guess I am threatening to miscarry, or already have...just waiting for it to complete...you see, I had a "cycle" two weeks ago today (when pregnant)...so I'm thinking miscarriage. Yes, I have had one before and today I was hurting so bad I couldn't stand up straight...
I said to myself earlier on, I'm okay with it, I can handle more than I used to...but when I woke this morning and found the blood in my underwear, I realized that it is going to be hard...miscarriage is NEVER easy...why should I think that it is?
I know that nothing happens outside of the will of God...He will comfort me, and He has...but the tears are still coming. I will get through this, but not without God's help. I still don't know yet if this is a miscarriage...only time will tell...prayers are appreciated.
Don't know when I will update again...maybe when things have settled again and I have worked through whatever is the outcome of this...
May God bless...
Monday, June 16, 2008
Here is the link for all those laundry symbols:
Guide to Common Home Laundering & Dry cleaning Symbols
Other News (in no special order):
- Well, things haven't stopped around here, meaning they are quite busy these days. Non-stop dishes, laundry, and dirty diapers...and non-stop dirt, sand, gardening, and cleaning.
- Yesterday (June 15) was our 12th wedding anniversary, but we were unable to celebrate...
- Two weeks from yesterday, my son jumped off the dock (barefooted) and landed on something VERY sharp...needless to say, he had to have 13 stitches to repair his foot. He has now been hobbling around for two weeks. (That was when we had company over...my husband and son's visit were cut short.)
- My second youngest daughter turned 3 on June 3rd.
- Our biting black (sheep?) flies finally arrived a few days back...thankfully they only bite you if you are on the lawn mower.
- The heat has finally subsided a bit, the cool weather blew in just today! You know, there is nothing like sweating while you hang laundry out on the clothes line.
- My "secret garden" is taking shape, but it is no where near what I want it to be this year. I have a feeling it will take a few years to get it in shape. However, I did find a clematis growing amongst the weeds...got a trellis up and weaved it through the trellis. I can't wait to see it a few years from now!!! Right now we have begonias, peppermint, spearmint, oregano, thyme, lavender, sage, four o'clocks, and a sunflower growing in it. Eventually the entire back yard (which is surrounded by a wall) will be my secret garden. Oh, and I have lettuce and radishes growing off to the side in my back yard (future secret garden).
- Last week I sat down and made my 3 middle girls each a dress. They turned out adorable...now I just need to get them off of them long enough to take a picture of them!
- Baby girl is crawling, pulling up and sitting all by herself. She has become quite the little mover and shaker...she just won't slow down, not even for a minute!
Anyway...that is all I have time for today! Don't know when I will be back, as keeping a blog can be quite time consuming and right now, I just don't have that kind of time.
Hope to get things normal around here soon. Get a schedule or something! If you have any great ideas or suggestions for me that you would like to send me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great summer, if I am gone that long! (I probably won't be...(O;)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I apologize for not being around much! I have had little time lately...but I just created a Willing Workers Job Chart to go along with the First Time Obedience Chart.
Here are the links: Willing Worker's Chart
First Time Obedience Chart
On the First Time Obedience Chart, you'll have to print page 1 only...the computer program read it as two pages even though it was just one.
And to get your copy, once your are at the link, click on Download, select PDF, and it will be downloaded to your computer!
Have a great week! I'm of to get things done...be back when there is time!