Here is the link for all those laundry symbols:
Guide to Common Home Laundering & Dry cleaning Symbols
Other News (in no special order):
- Well, things haven't stopped around here, meaning they are quite busy these days. Non-stop dishes, laundry, and dirty diapers...and non-stop dirt, sand, gardening, and cleaning.
- Yesterday (June 15) was our 12th wedding anniversary, but we were unable to celebrate...
- Two weeks from yesterday, my son jumped off the dock (barefooted) and landed on something VERY sharp...needless to say, he had to have 13 stitches to repair his foot. He has now been hobbling around for two weeks. (That was when we had company over...my husband and son's visit were cut short.)
- My second youngest daughter turned 3 on June 3rd.
- Our biting black (sheep?) flies finally arrived a few days back...thankfully they only bite you if you are on the lawn mower.
- The heat has finally subsided a bit, the cool weather blew in just today! You know, there is nothing like sweating while you hang laundry out on the clothes line.
- My "secret garden" is taking shape, but it is no where near what I want it to be this year. I have a feeling it will take a few years to get it in shape. However, I did find a clematis growing amongst the weeds...got a trellis up and weaved it through the trellis. I can't wait to see it a few years from now!!! Right now we have begonias, peppermint, spearmint, oregano, thyme, lavender, sage, four o'clocks, and a sunflower growing in it. Eventually the entire back yard (which is surrounded by a wall) will be my secret garden. Oh, and I have lettuce and radishes growing off to the side in my back yard (future secret garden).
- Last week I sat down and made my 3 middle girls each a dress. They turned out adorable...now I just need to get them off of them long enough to take a picture of them!
- Baby girl is crawling, pulling up and sitting all by herself. She has become quite the little mover and shaker...she just won't slow down, not even for a minute!
Anyway...that is all I have time for today! Don't know when I will be back, as keeping a blog can be quite time consuming and right now, I just don't have that kind of time.
Hope to get things normal around here soon. Get a schedule or something! If you have any great ideas or suggestions for me that you would like to send me, email me at email@example.com
Have a great summer, if I am gone that long! (I probably won't be...(O;)