Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Homeschooling and Family Organizational Charts


I am in the process of transferring all of the charts that I have created to a site at freewebs.com. They will be anything from blank calendars, to task charts, to homeschooling log forms, and other family-type charts.

Please feel free to copy and paste any chart that you might find helpful for your home use.

Blessings!
Heather

4 comments:

Swylv said...

Feel free to link and let others know I am TTC#2 since June 2002

thanks:-)

Kristi said...

OH, Yippee!!

~Kristi

gentlebreeze said...

thanks for your many comments on my blog. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate them and it makes my day...you leave such detailed comments. i have been a bit scarce these days due to my busy life since the new baby. Slowly but surely we are working things out though.
Have a good day!!!:)

Mercy said...

Hi Heather,

Usually don't get on too much during the weekend, but my hubs is napping.

I was just wondering where you are and if everything is ok. I know I've been trying to take a break from being online. Especially with the great weather we've suddenly been blessed with. So, if that's the case, I fully understand. I just want to make sure everything is well with you and your family. :-)

Take Care,
Mercy