Will it ever go away?
I have been sick now for a week. I know that colds hang on longer than most things, but usually I don't feel this poorly for this long. I am not trying to complain...I just want to get better.
Here are my symptoms:
- greenish-yellow nasal discharge
- severe pain in my left cheek upon waking
- sinus pressure
- can't sleep because when I lay down, the pain in my cheek bothers me and causes a headache
- I can't smell anything, not even a stinky diaper!
- fenugreek & thyme combo for sinus pressure, it thins the mucous
- garlic, a natural antibiotic
- Ester C, better than Vitamin C because of the way it digests, it is a free-radical fighter
- 2 Acetameniphen & 1 Ibuprofen every 4-5 hours, I am aware of the danger of IB, but the pain won't go away without it; my midwife was okay with it
- Echinacea & Elderberry tea, organic; also has other organic ingredients all safe for pregnancy
This is my prayer:
LORD, make me well again,
give me strength to heal,
comfort me in my pain,
make me whole again.
I trust your will, O LORD,
I know you can do all things,
Your love surrounds me still,
Give me patience, I know you will.
Thank you LORD, I know you heard me and I know you will answer in your perfect time.