As a wife I have certain things that I need to do first thing, this also goes for being a mother. I am feeling better after my weekend battle with the cold, cough & fever, however I am desperately behind in my work. My husband was not able to take over my work while I was sick, so I am beginning today with a list. The first things that I need to REMEMBER to tackle this morning (maybe I should of said today) (O= :
- Fold clothes in dryer, & dry clothes in washer.
- Lay out hamburger for dinner.
- Have older children unload dishwasher first thing this morning.
- Load dishwasher as soon as they are done.
- Have a before homeschooling speed clean on the floors.
- One thing that I didn't mention was washing the clothes that my husband needs for a meeting tonight, they are washed & in the dryer. YEAH!!!
Short lists are better than no lists. I did not include a devotional time, however reading my Bible is an important time in my day. I don't always read first thing in the morning, maybe I should start...
More Editing to say: I thought I felt better, but when I awoke this morning I felt as if someone hit me in the face with a 2x4 (due to sinus pressure & pain)...called my midwife, she said to breathe some steam from a boiling pot of water, I did that and took some pain medicine and feel much better. Hopefully it will last! I'm praying for continued relief!