- Math: Saxon Math 54, Lesson 129-Dividing by Two-Digit Numbers, Part 1
- Handwriting: Keach's catechism: Question 20. Did all mankind fall in Adam's first transgression? He is writing the supporting scripture: Romans 5:12, 18, 19
- Spelling: Write out words for new spelling list.
- Reading/History: He did today's reading yesterday.
- Reading/Phonics: Lesson 90 & 91 in Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.
- Math: Worksheets.
- Handwriting: Donna Youngs cursive handwriting worksheets.
- I had some more help from church today...Lesson learned: the Church caring for the members of its Body. (Christ is the Head, the members are the Body.)
- Both of the boys are playing a chess game on the computer, right now: Logic.
- Later on today, they are supposed to go and help our landlord plant trees for his mini-nursery: Science.
- My oldest son also was able to see one of our cats having kittens today: Animal Life.
Have a blessed day!