Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Please Pray...

My mother called me this morning and told me that my sister-in-law spent the night in the hospital last night. She is expecting twins two weeks after me. They suspect that she may be dealing with pre-eclampsia, although her blood pressure was normal, her liver enzymes (or something) were elevated and she had some swelling.

At present she is 28 weeks into her pregnancy, probably far enough along for her twins to survive if they had to be delivered, but still at risk for problems.

Please keep her in prayer.

Prayerfully,
Heather

4 comments:

Mrs.Garcia said...

Heather, My Family and I are praying for your sister-in-law, her twins, her husband your brother for the rest of the family and for you , your baby as well as for the rest of yoour family.
God Bless,
Mrs.Garcia

runningtothecross said...

Thank you my faithful friend! I greatly appreciate it!

Blessings to you!
Heather

Swylv said...

Lifting them up to Yeshua

Disney for Boys said...

Praying! How is she doing?