Clean and Fresh
And a cleaning spree every day until my home is clean...
Here is what my cleaning day #1 looks like....
- I got up somewhat early so I could have some time to prepare myself for my day. Today, I got up and came downstairs, put some towels in the washer, got dressed to my shoes (lace-ups so I can't take them off easily), made coffee, read my Bible, and began fixing breakfast. WAFFLES, YUM!!! And they were Mickey Mouse waffles.
- I ate breakfast, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, and as I was eating I continued to make the waffles until I had used up all the batter.
- When the waffles were done, I started a bath for my youngest daughter--she was covered from head to toe in syrup!!!
- I got her in the bathtub, then I asked my second oldest son to watch her while I got clothes for her and hung the towels out to dry on the clothes line. At this time all of my other children are outside while Dad is weed eating and mowing.
- I finished bathing my daughter and got her dressed. Then I began clearing the table of syrupy dishes, so my daughter could not get syrupy again, and putting the food away.
- I put another load of clothes in the washer, loaded up the dishwasher with the dirty dishes from this morning, and washed all the remaining dishes. And as I walked from the kitchen back to the laundry room, I picked up items on the floor in the living room (the main thoroughfare and put them in their places.
- With the dishes washed, I wiped down the table and counter tops with my hot soapy water and when I was finished, I started my dishwasher. Now both of my "servants" are working. That is to say my dishwasher and my washing machine are doing their "jobs".
- Then I swept the kitchen floor, and sat down for lunch.
- I cleaned up after lunch, put my three youngest down for a nap, and read another chapter in my Bible. Then I pulled all of the dresses out of the washer, hung them on hangers, and put them out on the line to dry.
- Then I picked up a little on the living room, vacuumed the middles, got a nice cold drink of water, pulled the things from the dryer and folded them, put them away, and started another load of laundry.
- I got the towels off the line and folded them--I will get the dresses later, and then got out one of my favorite jumpers and began tracing it to make a pattern off of it. I plan to cut out a jumper and sew it up for myself. We will see how far I get with that project. However, dinner is soon to be here and my body is telling me to stop walking, climbing stairs, and standing so much. So now it is the fun time of being creative.
- The plan for this evening is to plant my tomatoes and peppers. I may also try to plant my sunflower seeds, green bean seeds and cucumber seeds. We'll see!
Have a blessed day in the Lord!