Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, June 4, 2007

Our Belated Birthday...


My youngest daughter's birthday was yesterday, June 3rd. However, she was still running a low grade fever last night so we decided to hold off on the "birthday party" until this evening.

She woke up this morning with out a fever!!! Praise the Lord!!! Your prayers have been greatly appreciated. I think that she may have been cutting her two year molars and that may have caused the fever. She had no other symptoms, so that is what I am guessing was the culprit.

Anyway, today I made her a birthday cake and we gave her her birthday presents. This year we gave her all toys, especially since we have bought her so few toys. She got a baby, a ball, and a noisemaker (a little jukebox). I think she likes the ball and the jukebox the best.

She has been so lovable today. I am blessed to have her as a daughter!!! She has blessed my life for two years now, and Lord willing many more years to come.

Blessings!
Heather

4 comments:

gentlebreeze said...

Happy birthday 2 year old!!

Audrey said...

We were probably eating cake and singing happy Birthday at the same time ;-)

Eves present was a leap frog stuffed LuLu the spider. It sings the alphabet and she hasnt put it down sense she got it yesterday.

Oh, and I am so glad she is feeling better, you were probably right about the teething. Thats always my first guess when they are congested (snotty), drooling and running a low fever.

Kristi said...

AWww, Happy Birthday, little one!

I'm glad her fever broke. It's so tough of them when they have fevers.

~Kristi

staceyhoff said...

how sweet :) and I know about those 2 year molars! My d.d. is cutting her 2 y.o. molars right now and she is 16 months and has been very cranky! God bless Orajel and Infant Tylenol~ they are great friends, when needed! Lol.