- I have light/medium brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin with yellow undertones. (my hair looks really dark in the picture...I guess it is the shadows of the trees.)
- I have worn dresses only since 2001 when a friend of mine shared her convictions about modest dress and gave me a sermon tape on the Purity of Dress. To read more about this, go here.
- I was one of 3 children in my family (2 girls and 1 boy).
- I have six children (almost 7) and I have no clue sometimes about how to manage a home with so many young ones.
- My husband and I met in college on September 16, 1994 and were married on June 15, 1996. I love my husband!
- I love to experiment with recipes in the kitchen.
- I am an artist. I used to throw pots on the pottery wheel and wouldn't mind to have a pottery wheel of my own someday. I also can paint, draw, weave, and sew.
- I am a born-again, Bible- believing Christian. I cannot pinpoint the day of my conversion, I just know that I belong to Christ. Read my testimony here.