Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busy Life...

Over the next month or so, things are going to be quite busy around here. We are currently finishing up the last couple of weeks of our homeschooling outside. This means that I am not around the computer much. Also once school is done, I have much cleaning and sewing to do before we start up again two weeks later.

The plan is to take a two week break when school is completed (our last day is now June 8). I have been tackling the laundry piles lately, but much still remains undone. I just can't get everything in, everyday, so I am putting blogging aside and focusing on my duties as wife, mother, and teacher.

I have found being outside everyday for school quite refreshing, but also quite challenging. I have many little ones to watch while I am schooling and the trucks that go by make quite a bit of noise. But all in all, I have thoroughly enjoyed the outdoors and plan to continue schooling that way throughout the summer...at least in the morning. We are planning to do most of our schooling in the morning so we can beat the heat and keep the shade on the deck. Our deck becomes very sunny in the afternoon.

Anyway, there you have it. Busy life...

I am not sure how often I plan on posting throughout the summer. I will have a better idea once we are finally there! But for now...

Blessings to all my dear readers!!!
Heather (O;

No comments: