If you look at my list you will see that I didn't get everything done. I found it impossible to clean my entire house in one week. However, I am not disheartened by it. I am merely motivated to keep the areas that I got cleaned maintained. ;O)
We have a very large home (we rent). It fits our family well, but it can be a challenge to keep clean. We have 5 bedrooms, one that is used for the office; 2 very large bathrooms; 2 living areas, one of which is very large (in my opinion); a medium sized eat-in kitchen (small for our family); and a laundry room that seems small because we also have an upright freezer and a side by side refrigerator in it with the washer and dryer. Yes, my house can get very messy sometimes.
We took a week off of homeschooling to get it cleaned. I could not have gotten it cleaned if I had spent the week homeschooling, as well. So instead of finishing up this year on May 30, we will finish on June 6. That is fine with me because we are schooling year round this time.
Anyway, enough jibber-jabber. WHAT DID I GET DONE????
- I completely cleaned and organized the girls' room. I also vacuumed under all the beds and washed all the sheets & comforters.
- I completely cleaned and organized the boys' room (with the exception of their dresser drawers). I vacuumed their room and washed all the sheets & comforters.
- I completely cleaned and organized the tiny guest room, closet included. I also vacuumed.
- I did several loads of laundry, more than I can count...which got folded and put away.
- We cleaned and vacuumed our living areas, which are cleaned daily anyway.
- I cleaned the kitchen which is also done daily. I didn't thoroughly clean our living areas and kitchen. There was just not enough time. But they get cleaned enough that I didn't stress to much about these areas.
- I cleaned the downstairs bathroom. This is another room that gets done regularly.
- I didn't get the master bedroom cleaned, but I did get the sheets and comforter washed.
- I got almost all of my flowers planted (except for about 8).
- I DID NOT PROCRASTINATE!!!!!!
If you joined me during Anti-Procrastination Week, I would love to know what you got accomplished.