Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Update on Please Pray...

I spoke to my brother and sister-in-law last evening. She does NOT have pre-eclampsia (PTL!!!). However, she does have gall stones which would explain the pain that she had been experiencing. They kept her in the hospital for 3 or 4 days because some of the tests were not coming out right. They never really concluded on what the issue was though, so they sent her home.

She expressed to me that she was experiencing a lot of pressure and discomfort due to her enlarging uterus. This is her first pregnancy and nothing like she expected, but she is having twins so her uterus which has NEVER been stretched is being pushed to its limits.

But all in all, she sounded good...tired, but good. She is about 29 weeks this week, so keep her in prayer as she deals with all the discomforts of pregnancy. I am praying that she makes it to 36 weeks so she doesn't have to deal with the prematurity issues as well. The recent loss of her mother has been really tough on her, as it was quite unexpected (she only knew for a very short time that her mother was sick).

I thank all of you that have been faithfully praying for her and my brother.

Blessings!
Heather

2 comments:

Mrs.Garcia said...

Heather ,My family and I are praying for your brother,your sister-in-law, the twins and for you for your baby for your husband, for your children for you mom and dad and for the rest of your family.
God Bless,
Mrs.Garcia

Kristi said...

Bless her heart. I hope she's not in too much pain. We have a friend who had both gall stones and kidney stones while she was pregnant. She was in the hospital pretty much the last trimester. It was so pitiful. I'll pray for your sister in law.

~Kristi