Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Computer Trouble

Well, my computer crashed Tuesday or so and I haven't had a computer since. Right now I am typing on my husband's laptop computer. I hope to have my computer back up and running soon.

I don't really know what happened. One day it just said a bunch of stuff (jibberish, to me) and then it wouldn't turn on again. :O( My brother in law is helping us fix it (I hope) so maybe we won't have to pay someone to do it. It is recovering info. right now as we speak...it was at 25% the last time I checked. It has been doing this since last night. It will probably continue this all day and all night.

Thanks for all of your encouraging comments. I have been faithfully taking my iron supplements and my cayenne pepper. Although, it is pretty spicy stuff. I am stuffing it into some old unused capsules instead, because I am not taking the heat too well. But the cayenne does wake you up!!!

And Bellamomma (I hope the spelling is right), thanks for visiting, I'll have to check out your painfree contractions info, although I didn't have any pain with my last delivery and haven't had too much pain with my last two deliveries since using herbal teas and such. My biggest problem with my deliveries now is that I never get the urge to push. It always takes a lot out of me to push baby out.

But with only 7 more weeks to go, I am getting anxious. Although, since my midwife is going to be out of town on my due date I am hoping for an early or late delivery so she can be there. I do have a substitute, but since she missed my last delivery, I really want her to be there!!!

I hope to have my computer back soon...I am going CrAzY without it!!! I also have all of my school stuff on my computer, I am hoping that I do not lose all that info.

Blessings to you, my friends!
I am praying that I will be back to normalcy soon!!!

Heather

2 comments:

Disney for Boys said...

I was thinking about you and wanted to pop on over and say hello! Im praying for you and hope your doing well!

Hugs~
Tiany

runningtothecross said...

Thanks Tiany!

We are still working on the computer. We decided it was the hard drive, but we are still trying to get it up and running.

I am feeling pretty good, though. Although I am bummed about the computer thing...it has all of my school stuff & such and I was hoping to start school on Monday.

Again thanks for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated!

Heather