What's for Dinner?
- Monday: Meatball sandwiches, watermelon, chips, raw veggies.
- Tuesday: Breakfast--biscuits & gravy, sausage, pancakes or waffles.
- Wednesday: 4th of July picnic, bringing favorite picnic side.
- Thursday: Spaghetti & meatballs, salad, bread sticks.
- Friday: Breaded chicken sandwiches, salad or raw veggies, chips.
- Saturday: Crock pot roast, macaroni & cheese, green beans, rolls.
- Sunday: Hot Sub Sandwiches, veggies, potato salad.
Have a Wonderful 4th of July!
OOPS! Forgot to give the link on my blog!!! Go to Organized Junkie to join us!