Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, September 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!


This has been a very tough area since baby girl arrived. She has a sensitive tummy and many things that I used to be able to eat are off limits now. Many would say, just eat what you like and she will get over it soon enough, but my nerves can't take the constant crying.




She is a good baby for the most part, but give her something that doesn't set well on her tummy and you are in for a long night of crying and spitting up. Some days I will just have to make something special for myself (yes, I will do that if need be). I often have to make things special anyway for my daughter who is allergic to milk, so it really isn't anything new.





So, with all that said, here is the plan:





Monday: Tator tot casserole, fresh tomatoes, & corn muffins.
Tuesday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, potato salad, fresh tomatoes.
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes or mac & cheese, green beans, salad.
Thursday: Breakfast Or Quick & Easy meal.
Friday: Spaghetti & meatballs or meatball sandwiches, salad.
Saturday: Grilled chicken (marinated in pickle juice), corn, cucumbers & tomatoes.
Sunday: Crockpot baked beans, salad or dessert.


To join, go to visit Laura at Organized Junkie!!!


Have a blessed day!


Heather

No comments: