Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Awesome Giveaway!!! Scroll down to read my most recent posts!!!

As I was browsing through my friends blog pages, I ran across this giveaway!!! They are giving away a baby pouch!!! I am a baby wearing momma, and although I do own a Ergo baby carrier, sometimes it doesn't do all that I would like. So I entered this contest to see if I could win a baby pouch.

Here is what you do. Go over to From dates to diapers and beyond and sign up for the contest (she will also give you further instructions). She is giving away a Ziggy Stardust Loves Nicole baby pouch from Rockin' Baby Shop.

What's the catch, you ask?!? There is no catch!!! You just have to enter by midnight (PST) on Monday, September 17th!!! The winner will be selected on Tuesday!!!

Blessings!
Heather

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for entering the Rockin' Baby pouch giveaway... Good luck!

Christine said...

Thanks for the tip towards Mom4Life... With my "I have six kids and no sleep" foggy brain, I completely forgot about that wonderful place!! (I updated my post!)