My husband just called to tell me that we are having guests for dinner on Wednesday night at 6:30p.m. AAAcckkk! Between homeschooling and fatigue from this pregnancy, I am in a PANIC! But not really...I have a plan. ;oD
This evening, I will clean up the KITCHEN to sparkling by:
- Clearing the counters & wiping them down.
- Washing all the cookie sheets & dishes that can't go into the dishwasher.
- Sweeping & mopping the floor.
- Clean microwave.
- Wipe down refrigerator & stove.
- Putting dishes away in the dish drainer.
- Scrubbing the sink.
- Wiping down the water cooler.
- Cleaning off the portable dishwasher.
Tomorrow, I will super clean the BATHROOM:
- Pick up floor.
- Scrub toilet & tub.
- Wipe down changing table.
- Wipe mirror.
- Clean vanity & sinks.
- Sweep & mop floor.
Wednesday, I will clean LIVING AREAS (living room & children's living room):
- Pick up the floor.
- Clear all bookshelves of clutter.
- Clear off piano.
- Clear off all other surfaces with clutter.
If all these things get accomplished the house will be ready for company. And for those of you who a wondering, YES I will be printing out this list so that I can use it to STAY FOCUSED! :o}
Blessings to ALL!!!