Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, February 19, 2007

Company is Coming in TWO Days!!! Emergency Cleaning is in Effect!

My husband just called to tell me that we are having guests for dinner on Wednesday night at 6:30p.m. AAAcckkk! Between homeschooling and fatigue from this pregnancy, I am in a PANIC! But not really...I have a plan. ;oD

This evening, I will clean up the KITCHEN to sparkling by:

  1. Clearing the counters & wiping them down.
  2. Washing all the cookie sheets & dishes that can't go into the dishwasher.
  3. Sweeping & mopping the floor.
  4. Clean microwave.
  5. Wipe down refrigerator & stove.
  6. Putting dishes away in the dish drainer.
  7. Scrubbing the sink.
  8. Wiping down the water cooler.
  9. Cleaning off the portable dishwasher.

Tomorrow, I will super clean the BATHROOM:
  1. Pick up floor.
  2. Scrub toilet & tub.
  3. Wipe down changing table.
  4. Wipe mirror.
  5. Clean vanity & sinks.
  6. Sweep & mop floor.

Wednesday, I will clean LIVING AREAS (living room & children's living room):
  1. Pick up the floor.
  2. Clear all bookshelves of clutter.
  3. Clear off piano.
  4. Clear off all other surfaces with clutter.
  5. Dust.
  6. Vacuum.

If all these things get accomplished the house will be ready for company. And for those of you who a wondering, YES I will be printing out this list so that I can use it to STAY FOCUSED! :o}

Blessings to ALL!!!
Heather

No comments: