Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



More Clouds~
Baby Bliss~




Shhhhhhh!




Wordless Wednesday with Tiany.

5 comments:

Disney for Boys said...

Your cloud pic looks like a professional shot, its beautiful!!! But you know my heart melts for little baby's! She is just so adorable!!!

MrsMomma said...

ohhh! I love the rays of sunshine you can see through the clouds! Love, love, love the baby pics, too!

Happy WW!
-Heather
http://mrsmomma.blogspot.com/

Amity said...

LOVE the pictures of the baby, she is sooooo adorable :-)

Amity said...

Yes, I would love to have you join me in my weight loss goal!! I was thinking of doing a weght loss post every tuesday!!!
Yeah, I did pilates yesterday and today I did billy blanks boot camp. The boot camp just about killed me, LOL.

Leanne said...

You're a great photographer, Heather!

I love the shot of Baby!

And your menu sounds yummy too.....

Just wanted to touch base with you and say I was thinking about you today.

Love
Leanne in Longview WA