1. Bible Study/Devotions~ Daily Bible reading.
2. Must Do"~
- Clean house from top to bottom...really!!! I have company coming this weekend, and yes it is just family but it is my husband's parents and his mother gives the white glove the white glove test!!! I want everything to be clean and inviting!
- Exercise...I am going to start doing Billy Blank's 8 minute Tae-Bo tape to start out.
- Homeschooling: I missed today due to birthday party preparations, but tomorrow we are back in full swing.
3. Zone~ Well, since I have to clean the entire house here are my zones for the week:
- Monday: Kitchen
- Tuesday: Living Room & Kid's Living Room
- Wednesday: Bathrooms & Laundry Room
- Thurday: Kid's Rooms
- Friday: Guest Room & Master Bedroom
- Saturday: Clean & Vacuum Every Floor (they will be arriving in the evening)
4. To Train them Up~
- Character Training during homeschooling.
- Learning to be Helpful.
- Learning to work together.
- Monday: My Oldest Daughter's B-day!!! Crunchy Chicken & Little Smokies, Tator Tots, Baked Beans, Sliced tomatoes & Cucumbers. Birthday cake in the shape of a Kitty Cat. (O;
- Tuesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans or corn, toasty French bread.
- Wednesday: Oriental Chicken Casserole, raw veggies.
- Thursday: Breakfast...pancakes, sausage, egg casserole or quiche.
- Friday: Spaghetti & meatballs or Meatball sandwiches, veggie.
- Saturday: Hamburgers & Hot dogs on grill, potato salad, baked beans, sliced tomatoes.
- Sunday: Ham in Crockpot, Cheesy Potatoes, Green beans, homemade rolls.