Okay, so this week didn't go as planned!
Does it ever with seven little hearts beating at different beats and twelve pairs of feet all running in different directions?
It's funny, because while I finished tweaking and vacuuming my children's rooms, the younger 3 (everyone but baby) worked on making my living room a mess! So I had to clean that room all over AGAIN!!! Yes, my 5, 4, & 2-year-old helped to undo all my work yesterday! OH MY!!! What a day, what a day! (And as I am writing...someone just dumped out the container of miscellaneous items all over the living room floor that I was planning to put away today! THERE's not time like the present!)
Today is finishing and tweaking day! I will be vacuuming, scrubbing, and making sure everything is just right for the comfort of my MIL & FIL. No, things WON'T be perfect, but comfortable. I am not trying to make my house look like a museum, just a clean and inviting place for guests!
I am a little stressed, but if I work things right everything will be done rather quickly and if I have trouble with any certain things, I may just have to put them away for now.
Here is what my day looks like:
- Get Laundry going (guest room sheets first)
- Get Dryer going
- Get Dishwasher going
- Wash Guest Room Sheets
- Clean Guest Room
- Clean Master Bedroom (will take no time!)
- Vacuum all Cleaned Rooms (kid's rooms already vacuumed)
- Clean Bathrooms
- Scrub Sinks, tub, & Showers
- Sweep & Mop Bathroom
- Clear off tables throughout house
- Vacuum floors
- Clear off ALL surfaces possible
- Fold Clothes
- Put away clothes
- Fold clothes in dryer & put away
- Reboot laundry
- Wash dishes (if dishwasher done or not ready)
- Prepare Supper
- Clear kitchen counters (did this yesterday, tweaking)
- Sweep & spot mop kitchen (done yesterday, tweaking)
Can't wait to have a clean HOUSE!!! We will see how long it lasts!
Do you notice that there seven little people? They are my cheerleaders!