If you haven't been over to the Large Family Logistics blog, I highly recommend that you read her March 8th post. It will inspire you to get things under control in your home, that is, clean and organized. She is very blunt, but her words ring so true to all of us who struggle to keep on top of things, like me.
I am making a list of goals for today, and here they are:
- Homeschool. Done
- Fold all clean laundry in baskets & put away. Done
- Wash all remaining dirty dishes. Done
- Make bread. Done
- Wash 3-4 loads of laundry, complete the whole process--Wash, Dry, Fold, Put Away. Done
- Clean counter tops and stove in kitchen. Done
- Clean floors in living room & kids living room. Done
- Get laundry off floor in bathroom. Done
- Do everything with vigor & a SMILE! Done
- NO COMPUTER TIME UNTIL FINISHED!!!
Have a productive day!
Edited to say that I was also able to get out, before the rain, turn a small plot of ground (3' x5') & plant my lettuce seeds & spinach seeds!