Do you ever get the feeling that you have too many BIG plans? You have so much to get accomplished, but not near enough time to complete it.
Here is my list for MONDAY'S tasks:
- Load and run dishwasher *DONE* (Monday)
- Wash church clothes *DONE* (Monday)
- Wash a load of my dresses *DONE* (Monday)
- Wash a load of whites *washed but not folded or put away
- Wash my hair *DONE* (Monday)
- Load and run dishwasher (Update) *DONE*
- Cut my boys' hair *DONE*
- Clean living room floor & vacuum *DONE*
I am making a short list for today, as I woke up very groggy and tired today. Maybe I planned too much for yesterday? I am still determined to make a difference in my home, but it will probably take more than a week.
However, we mustn't be discouraged by the obstacles and the interruptions that change our plans, God is in control and we must trust Him in whatever He sends our way.
Amy, thanks for the update. I have been lacking in motivation and energy today, but I will try to continue to pursue my mission.
"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."
" I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies." Psalm 18:2-3
Keep on, keeping on!