Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Picture of Baby Girl

Leanne, this is all I have so far...BUT I will try to take more soon! She is growing like a weed!

Blessings!
Heather

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Ohhhhhhh!

What a cutie pootie!! And what big, expressive eyes she has!!

I had a dream two nights ago that I had a baby girl....wow, what a novel concept, what with 5 girls in our house already, what's one more!!!???

Thanks for the picture!

Leanne

Disney for Boys said...

They are precious Heather!!! I hope you all have a very blessed and Merry Christmas!

Tereza said...

She looks alot like her sister!
I just wanted to let you know I went back to my private blog and that you are still on file there! you can get in the same way as before. Hope to see you there and have a great day! how was your xmas?