Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Change...

Over the next month and a half, we are going to be preparing to MOVE!!! Yes, you heard it right! We are actually moving states again! This time we are only moving about 2 hours east of where we are now, but it will be a BIG improvement from where we are now.

I am really excited and now I have a good reason to purge! So far, I have rid our family of about 4 garbage sized bags of clothing, shoes, and coats. There is still much more to go through and get rid of, but that's a start!

I am trying to construct a plan so that our move can be as smooth as possible. I really don't want to have to go through boxes once we are planted in our new home, so I am trying to figure something out.

God has really been present these days in finding us a new place to live with better circumstances. It is amazing to see how we have been blessed!

February 1st is supposed to be the big day. I will keep you posted!

Blessings!
Heather

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I love hearing how God is blessing all of my friends out there! I find it so personal and so wonderful that He always blesses us with our wildest dreams, or that He turns our hearts to HIS dreams for us!

Praise God!

It was nice to see your message and your email! I've been wondering about you....

And congratulations on your weight loss too.....

Lots of Love!

Leanne