Welcome and Blessings!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I have named this blog "Running to the Cross" because that is what I often find myself doing...running to be with my Lord Jesus! I often cover many aspects of life on my blog, as it is my journal. I used to write things down in all sorts of notebooks, but my writings would soon be lost. So I decided that it was time to start a blog and share my thoughts and ideas with others. Many topics you will find here are prayers, homemaking and organization, children and pregnancy, funny stories, and the challenges of parenting and motherhood. If you enjoy my blog and leave me a comment, you are likely to have me visit! I love meeting others and gleaning from the lives of others. May you be blessed! Your friend in Christ, Heather

Monday, August 6, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!


Time flies when you are as busy a I am!!! With the trial run of school last week, a swimming pool visit at a friends house on Wednesday, stay-over company on Friday, extra meal guests Friday and Saturday evening, special breakfast and a final trip (for me) to the grocery store on Saturday, I feel as though last week didn't even exist...not only that, but I can't remember if I wrote down EVERYTHING!!! AAACCCKKK!


Anyway, Menu Plan Monday is here again!!! I took a little longer making my menu today because I couldn't think of what to make for Tuesday, but I managed to pop something out of my busy brain!!!!


So here is the plan:


Monday: Corn dogs & little smokies, tator tots, corn on the cob, fresh tomatoes.
Tuesday: Meatball sandwiches or chicken salad sandwiches, crockpot baked beans, salad.
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes or mac & cheese, corn, salad.
Thursday: Breakfast Or Quick & Easy meal.
Friday: Spaghetti & meatballs, salad, green beans, garlic toast.
Saturday: Grilled hamburgers & hotdogs, fresh green beans, tomatoes.
Sunday: Quick & easy pizza subs, chips, salad.


If you would like to join us, you can visit Organized Junkie and sign up!!!


Planning your menu is worth the frustration you feel when you don't plan!!! Trust me!


Blessings!

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, less than a month to go--congratulations! Great meal plan this week too.